Sunday, January 27, 2013

Simple Miso Soup

Hello~

I have been feeling a little sick the past couple days, and Miso always makes me feel much better.
Since we didn't have much to add at home, I decided not to include many things in my soup today, 
all it had was

wonton (kalimeris and pork wontons)
udon noodles (samukiya udon)
miso stock

 I also added an egg, sesame oil, and several other things, you can choose what flavor you like!
I don't know what I would do without my sesame, everything needs sesame. 







 


I thought the wonton was supposed to have fish and pork but I'm not quite sure why this was in it...I probably misunderstood hahahaha but it was flavorful! So I guess that's good enough right? I'm still going with the shrimp next time though...



Overall, the soup is refreshing for when I'm sick, and I just love looking at these pictures... 
Doesn't it make you hungry? I wish I could have soup everyday!!





Eat vegetables and sleep lots,
Sickness is spreading around during wintertime..
Until next time,

Good night and until the next post~ 
eon




No comments:

Post a Comment