Friday, February 15, 2013

NYX Single Eye Shadow (BLUE MARINE+MELLOW YELLOW)

Hello ! ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I have a new makeup review (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
This time it's NYX single Eye Shadow in two colors: BLUE MARINE and MELLOW YELLOW.

I got these eye shadows for Christmas, so I've worn them several times (and mixed them to create a lime green). It's actually a really cute color hehehe
To school I don't wear makeup, because I....don't have time in mornings (aka I don't like waking up and I'm slow ahahaha;;)
But really, wearing makeup to school is a little uncomfortable to me.
I mean all I do in school is sleep anyways.
lol just kidding, but all day my eyes get tired and the bathrooms are yucky so I don't like to go in there to check my makup hahaha...
But I love makeup too much so I wear it out of school all the time ♡(◕௰←*)





Anyways, moving on to the review ꒰ᵒ̫ᵒ꒱ノ

These single eye shadow sell for $5 and claim to be highly pigmented.
Here are the colors on Bathroom Light, and Natural Light:




These are just 2 colors from their 72 color collection (includes shimmer, metallic, matte, etc.) so the pigmentation might vary depending on which color you choose.
The ones here are nicely pigmented and close to the color in the package. The colors in the photo are a little bit light but on eyes and in person they look better.

These two eyeshadows are matte, but in the package the yellow has a tiny little sparkle. It doesn't show, so it's a basic yellow. 。◕ ‿ ◕。
♥The blue is navy color, but can be mixed with yellow so it's a cute lime green ( ^▽^)

The packaging is a modern square black package, with 4 pop up squares inside. It has clear on top NYX, so you can easily see the color. Since the package is compact and small, you can carry it around easily if you wish ꒰ू•௰ू•๑꒱




Personally, I really like these eyeshadows as the yellow is a cute bumble bee color and the other is a navy color.
I recommend them, though when wearing make sure to use a primer, because for me the color faded after about 4 hours.
Though, my lids are a bit oily and hidden for some part, so this may be different for you ^^


You can find their products at http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/ it seems like they're a good brand, judging from their eye shadows ^^


Good night and until the next post~
eon

No comments:

Post a Comment