Thursday, March 7, 2013

Daylight & Hue 녹차 Essence Mask Review~

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Welcome to my blog once again ㅋㅋ

I got a face mask as an extra when my mommy bought me music~
And so... I tried it out!

It's the DayLight & Hue Green Tea Essence Mask and I like it a lot!




I received the green tea one, but I believe it's one of many!

...I found this picture, and it's blurry but it'll show you the different kinds of masks. I don't own the picture, but the other ones on my blog are always mine unless I said it's not!!


Anyways, here's the mask~ Nice yellow picture right ahahahahaha;;


It has the instructions in Korean, Japanese, and English. This is a Korean product.

They also have great Engerish, as you can see make sure to leave it on for 15-20 minrtes ㅋㅋ


So cute haha

And moving on to the mask!
It has a mask which is pretty big, and has lots of product!
look~



Ooooh~
haha



There's so much on this mask, I thought it would drip off haha,
But it didn't.. I don't think? Haha I was distracted by the flowery scent! It smells really resfreshing...

After the mask there's still a lot of product left behind in the package so you can smear it on your face and enjoy the flowery smell hohoho

I look so fabulous wearing it I'll include a small picture, you know, so you aren't TOO shocked by my wonderful appearance.

I chose the one that looked the best~


Call me~



Anyways, after 20 minutes of freaking out my family (and my dog, I think he was debating whether it was me or not hahaha, just like the time when my dad wore my long purple wig, he was convinced my daddy was a burglar...), I took off the mask and it was so nice and soft!
My skin felt firm and soft, I really like it a lot!
Also, I have super sensitive skin, but nothing happened so I like it ;D

So relaxing ㅎㅎㅎ I want to try another one too!

There's masks at the asian supermarket also so I want to try those to compare,
My sister had one but she never really said much about it lol
I guess it wasn't that good?
I might try and write about it~


Until the next post,
eon


p.s. here's my dog... licking his paw? ㅎㅎ so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment