Friday, March 29, 2013

Ulta Super Shiny Lip Glosses Review (22 Color Swatch)

Hiiiii~ (≧◡≦)


Yesterday I went to Ulta, and so I was reminded that I wanted to review their lip glosses! I have so many, because I have a big set with a lot of their things in it. They're the small sizes, and some normal size. I'll show all 22 colors!






My favorite one of the lip glosses is Flirtini. It's a cute pink color, which is not that pigmented, but it has some color actually. It's probably something to wear over another color, if you're a person who doesn't like natural or bare lips.  You'll see in the swatch picture. It also stays on my lips pretty long.




































Then again, there's another lipgloss on the complete opposite. It's called Mischief, and it's a purple/brown color. It's really pigmented, compared to Flirtini. Here's a picture. It's a shiny color.


The two compared, looks like this on my hand. Mischief first, Flirtini on the bottom.


The lip glosses are very shiny. They are also all very pigmented. I think the only ones out of all of them that are not as pigmented are Flirtini and Bronze Goddess, they're not as bright. 

The gloss is not sticky on your lips. It's good to wear, not bothersome. There's also so many to choose from!

Personally, I only really like (tinted) chapsticks or light lip product, because I don't like how sticky lip gloss or heavy lipstick feels on my lips. I didn't have a problem with these though!

The packaging is sturdy but it's not super cute or anything. Though it's convenient, because you can see the color right away as the bottle is clear.

I also took pictures of the other colors, here they are.






lol the extended color (´ヘ`;) Otherwise it couldn't be read! haha

The lip gloss costs  $8? Though it was on sale on their site to $4 so it might be that price in stores also. The glossy effect is super, so it's really a good product (。◕‿◕。)

You can buy them at their website, or if you are currently located in an area where they have an Ulta store, I'm sure they sell them there~!


Sounds like I'm advertising, lol.


Until the next post,
eon





more labels:
eon, eonmoon, ulta, lip gloss, lips, makeup, make, 218, good, year, for, wine, 210, smoky quartz, 247 totally berried, 216, berry pretty, 212, grapevine, 235, think pink, 214, vintage wine, 211 , purple reign, 215, raisin, 240, pink chocolate, 203, chili pepper, 231, bronze goddess, 227, cappuccino, 229, sugar & spice, 204, sweet apricot, 206, coral glow, 221, dare to bare, 223, wild honey, 226, perfect nude, 200, red carpet red, blog, review, 22 colors,

No comments:

Post a Comment