Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: Wet n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

Hello~! (◕ω◕)

Another makeup for review (ノ゜ω゜)ノ
Blogging is so much fun, and so I return :D

I have had this eye liner for a while now, and I used it all the time, until I got a nicer eye liner hohoho maybe i'll make a blog post about it ◕ ◡ ◕


The eye liner is called Wet n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner.





And, looking at the name, it should be waterproof !! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
So.. Let's put it to the test!

Also, I put on moisturizing nivea hand cream before testing which made it smuge easier than normal. It changed the outcome slightly but my hands are so dryyyyy in the winter!




So this is the eyeliner with a thick layer. It dries SUPER quick, but when you have a thick layer, it takes a little longer to dry.  (top left smear, due to no drying time)
The left line was applied thickly, and so it smeared!!
Though, usually I wipe off excess liner, and it works the same. That's the line to the right, which didn't smear! Wow!



It's a felt tip so that's nice! it's not as flexible but still very precise.



More about the eyeliner...
♥ Rich black color

♥ $4 US dollars! bought at Big Kmart? Somewhere in America haha..

♥ Last long time

♥ Waterproof (no thick layers though 0.0)

♥ Marker-like tip

♥ Lasts the whole day

♥ Also a brown and grey available!

About removing the eyeliner, it's quite difficult. Here's a good makeup remover, but it looked like this:



So it may take another round of removing ( ̄。 ̄)

There are many great things about this liner, and I like it a lot, but sometimes I mess up on my makeup (especially eye liner) and this liner isn't very forgiving.

So, when I'm standing in my bathroom doing makeup and I smear it... I just.... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I'll have to rub so much to get it off!

Ahahaha... anyways about the package, I think it's kind of ugly hahahaha! But it's not expensive and the product is good so it's alright ^^ (I'll just dip it in some glitter and pink paint later lol)

Good night and until the next post~
eon

No comments:

Post a Comment