Saturday, March 2, 2013

もぐもぐ Drink!

Heey (`´)


Today, I will write about last weekend, when I found something delicious!!
We went to the asain supermarket, but it was one a little farther away than the one we usually go to.
And, they have other foods and things!





At the store we usually go to, I got a Lycee drink at first.
I thought it was so cute, and posted it on my Snapeee.
It got several reactions ^^
Here's the picture:


Cute right?
It was Lychee flavored, and very delicious! (I drank many of them kekekeke)

~It's like Aloe Vera drink, but with different flavors and Nata de Coco of the same fruit as the drink!~

I really like Aloe Vera, so I enjoyed this very much! It's the same texture, so if you didn't really like that you might not like this either.

See the little pieces in the drink? ^^

So I went to a different supermarket and I found a whole collection of Mogu Mogu juice! I didn't know there were so many! I think there was grape, mango, pineapple, coconut, strawberry, lychee, and.. I think that's it? (☉д☉)

We got the Mango, Strawberry, and Coconut!





They are sweet drinks, in little bottles! The bottle has super cute packaging (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵) hehehe

Mango really tastes like Mango fruit! I like it a lot.

Strawberry tastes like the candy strawberry flavored, but still delicious!

The coconut... Tastes not so good in my opinion hahaha I took a big sip because I thought I would like it, but then I had to swallow it and my face was all scrunched up (。ŏ﹏ŏ) lol

These sweet fruit drinks are yummy! I like to get them when I go to the supermarket.

Except the coconut lol
that was horrible
The bottle looks so cute, but then it's horrible lol

Anyways, I posted this on Snapeee also, which got crazy amount of reply! Thank you~




Until the next post~
eon


No comments:

Post a Comment