Sunday, April 7, 2013

Simple Nail Polish Bottle Deco! + Thick Nail Polish Fix~


 Hello~!
Today I'll show you some nail stuff!! I'll show you how to fix nail polish that is all dry or not dry at all, and I mean thick nail polish! 


[Warning: a lot of pictures]
 

These nail polishes are very small, can you see? Kekeke... 
First off, the thick nail polish fix!

That little blue bottle is a gift, but it had gotten very thick and it doesn't dry! It's about a year old.
When I saw a person do nail art she used nail polish remover to thin out the polish so she could paint details easier. I always thought it would destroy the polish, until I tried it out on this mini bottle!

I first opened the bottle, and poured a smaaaall~~ amount of nail polish remover into the bottle. I closed it, shake, and you're done! It became normal again, as seen in the picture!!

I bet it's magic..

Now for the deco bottles. I re-organized my desk and I have a little display now with polish but it looks so booooriingg....

Then I found these cute mini polish bottles! It's already almost empty but..it's too cute to toss... So I added some rhinestones to the bottle so I could put them for decoration!  


First, you need little gems/stones/ other word for these sparkly things,
 And then choose ones to match the color of the bottle!
 
If you don't have matching ones, you can color them like I did LOL no one will know hahahaha

Choose a white/clear gem and color it with permanent marker! I needed a yellow so here I'm coloring lol
It's a transformation sequence! Duuuu~~ Du du du du~~!!


  Tadaaa~~! 

Now find the other gems you want to use, I chose these ones for the yellow bottle.



I don't know why the small ones look orange, probably because of the paper, but it's actually yellow T_T;
Use a wet cotton bud to pick up the gems! I didn't think this would work either but...it does.... 
Everything is so surprising everyday! ^o^/

Place some strong glue on a paper and either dip the gem in it, or put it on the bottle first. I did... both... it was kind of a mess lol
 

  As you can see in this HIGH QUALITY picture lol I used angled tweezers to move the gem around until it was even on both sides.

 I didn't want to use my finger because the glue package had so much warning information on it, the world might end it it gets on my finger. But I think that means it works well so I used it anyways. 

Let it snow dry for a couple minutes (or not at all if you're impatient like me) And you're DONE!! 
Yay it looks so cute~! Except for the weird pattern the glue left behind but you can't see that from a meter away so it's all okay! 

 
This was so fun to make even though it's so simple. 
Try it yourself on other things with maybe other colors and patterns, and write me a comment if you like simple deco like mine and what you made ^^

Until next time~
eon ^^*
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment