Monday, June 3, 2013

Review: Dandelion products by Benefit! (Swatch)

Hello~
I'm back! Here's a Dandelion product review by Benefit!




Sorry for being gone for a while, but I just finished school, and it was so busy! First off, my birthday passed, and I got a really nice laptop(also for blogging ehehehehehe) with touchscreen, so cool!
 And then the end of the year came close, it was so busy with school and then finals and I had no free time!
 I was really upset about that, I missed blogging.. T.T
Also, I got 700 total pageviews!! Wow!! Thanks so much!! Before I left I had 500 and I felt so excited, and then 200 more when I returned?! Woooaaa!!! You guys are cool... ^o^


So much said, I should start reviewing ^//^

This is a little set I got for free when I bought things at Ulta and decided to show to you guys ^^

...I thought it would be a short review but it's long already hahah....


It consists of a face powder, and a lipgloss.

It's a light pink color with light shimmer in it. It's pretty pink, and livens up your skin. If you have dull skin, it will make it look sweeter. I use this all over and the shimmer doesn't really show up on the face, but your skill will glow a bit~




The full size box is really cute packaging though! It's a box, with the same color and picture on it as the mini ^o^/



Ahh, you see the face powder? I packed it on, but on the face you'd use less and it looks natural~ This is natural lighting, by the window! 
The lipgloss is peach/coral, natural looking (not too pigmented), and medium shiny. Not as shiny as the Leona Lewis glosses though ;)


The lipgloss is actually really smooth on your lips and stays on for a long time. I put on a little about 5 hours ago and it's still on for the most part. I didn't eat though.

The scent it so nice... it really smells like dandelion/nature but then a little sweet! It's really good! It doesn't become sticky, and is actually really moisturizing! It has a watery shine. Sometimes I wear it just because of that, hehe. makes my lips so soft~!

In the end, The lipgloss is one of my favorite lip products I own!

I hope this was useful to you,
leave a comment, I'll surely respond~

Until the next post~
eon


No comments:

Post a Comment