Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Forever XXI Haul~

Hello everyone,

Around my birthday, I went shopping with my family at the mall! It was such a fun day, and today I'll share what I got at Forever XXI~





I got 3 dresses, and here they are!

The first one is a navy blue dress, it's really flowy. It has a soft under layer and a more see-through layer over it. It looks like this! It also has a white flowery band around the waist, so cute (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ I wore it the most out of the three hehe
It has a long zipper on the back to close it.



The second one is a t-shirt type dress! It's really cool and comfortable. It has an off-white color. So pretty (●⌒∇⌒●) It has black polka-dots and came with a black leather thin belt. Simple but so nice~
It has the back a little bit open and closes with a small dark metal button on the back (you can see in the picture)



I'm wearing it here in this picture. Do you like my orange socks >.< They have hello kitty on them lol >//<

The last dress is a little more formal in my opinion, but a pretty spring/summer dress. It is light blue with white and black outlined flowers on them.  The flowers have a little yellow center, so happy~ (✿◠‿◠)The fabric is really soft. This has two layers. This dress is the same back concept as the white dress with the button on the back.


I wasn't expecting to post hauls on here but they'll show up occasionally, I guess!

Until the next post~
eon

No comments:

Post a Comment